Hibbent Dual-function 2-Flow Kitchen Sink Aerator, Water Saving Faucet Aerator, 360-Degree Swivel Faucet Aerator with Dual Spray
- Solid Brass Faucet Aerator
- 2 Water Flow Design - Soft Bubble Stream and Strong Spray
- 360-Degree Rotate Swiveling Super Sprayer
- Can be fitted to Kitchen, Sink Faucets, Bathroom Taps and Lavatory Faucets
- Save energy: Water saving 30%~70% (compared with standard bubbler)
- Simplified design, Easy to install, Polished chrome finish
- Simply twist the aerator to get the 2 water flow - 360-Degree Twist and Easy Control
- The flow rate of 1.8GPM,Water saving faucet aerator
- Easy to install
Scope of delivery(including the accessories):
- 1 * Faucet Aerator
- 1 * User Manual
- 1 * Box
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid delivery day disappointments, measure the area you plan to place your new furniture in, as well as the furniture you have selected to purchase, before placing your order. Also measure any doorways (height and width) through which the furniture must pass to get to its final position in your home. Identify any delivery obstacles – is there enough ceiling clearance? Will the furniture clear the stairway or elevator? Can the piece be maneuvered around any right angles? Because of our commitment to providing you with outstanding customer service.
Always free shipping
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.